Our terms and conditions apply to all All I Want is Vintage sales and do not affect your statutory rights.
The name All I want is Vintage is my brand and website name.
I sell pre loved genuine vintage and retro items from the 1920’s to the 1990’s, these items will show signs of age and use, have marks, possible imperfections and general wear.
I describe every item as accurately as I can and point out any significant defects. It is not always possible to point out every minor flaw. Please bear this in mind when purchasing anything from us. If you prefer new and unused items then vintage is probably not for you!
I provide clear photographs and honest and informative descriptions to help you in your purchase.
I have researched all items and the descriptions reflect my current knowledge. I do not accept liability for errors in the item descriptions.
- UK residents can pay using Paypal which accepts credit or debit cards payments.
- We do not handle or manage credit card information directly and use third party organisations to collect payments using their secure online payment facilities.
- Items are not marked sold until you make your payment.
- Postage quoted is for UK deliveries only.
- Contact me for postage quotes for outside the UK. I will email the costs to you for your approval prior to payment.
- I will combine postage where possible for multiple items.
- I use Royal Mail or other couriers – whichever is the most cost effective for the customer.
- Items paid by using Paypal are normally posted within 1 or 2 working days and will be sent only to the address registered on Paypal.
- All items may be returned within 30 days..
- Please inform me of your intention to return within 24 hours of receipt.
- Return postage will be paid by purchaser.
- Refund will be issued when item has been received back.
- Condition of returned item must be the same as when delivered.
- If goods are damaged during transit, I will refund the purchase cost and postage paid.
- No refund will be given for damage caused by washing/microwave or use or damage during unpacking the item.
- Inform me of any damage within 24 hours of receipt and include detailed photographs of the damage. I need this to obtain compensation from the courier company used.
I Susan Lindley am the data-controller of your personal information as it relates to my shop.
When you place an order from me, I will receive your name, delivery address and email address I will only use these details to process and deliver your order, or deal with any queries you have related to that order. If you send me a message using the contact button I will receive email address.
The only circumstances in which I will share your data are in processing your order or complying with the law. I will never use or pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes or any other purpose, other than the circumstances listed below, or add you to any mailing list without your explicit consent. The circumstances in which I may share your data are:
• With delivery companies to fulfil your order.
• To comply with legal or tax obligations.
I will only retain your details for as long as necessary in order to process the transaction and I will securely store any data collected during that period. I retain personal data related to orders or customer queries for six years. After this time I will delete your data from my records.
You have the right to know what personal data I hold about you, and to ask for that data to be changed or deleted. You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you believe there is a problem with the way I handle your data.