Our terms and conditions apply to all All I Want is Vintage sales and do not affect your statutory rights.
The name All I want is Vintage is my brand and website name.
I sell pre loved genuine vintage and retro items from the 1920’s to the 1990’s, these items will show signs of age and use, have marks, possible imperfections and general wear.
I describe every item as accurately as I can and point out any significant defects. It is not always possible to point out every minor flaw. Please bear this in mind when purchasing anything from us. If you prefer new and unused items then vintage is probably not for you!
I provide clear photographs and honest and informative descriptions to help you in your purchase.
I have researched all items and the descriptions reflect my current knowledge. I do not accept liability for errors in the item descriptions.
- UK residents can pay using Paypal which accepts credit or debit cards payments, cash on collection, postal order or a posted cheque.
- We do not handle or manage credit card information directly and use third party organisations to collect payments using their secure online payment facilities.
- Items are not marked sold until you make your payment. If paying by debit or credit card please complete ‘the place your order payment process’ in order to secure the item.
- Payments by cheque must be cleared before we send your order. Allow 5 to 7 working days for cheques to clear.
- Please make cheques payable to S Lindley
- Please send cheque payments to: 100 Denhale avenue, Wakefield, WF2 9EH
- Postage quoted is for UK deliveries only.
- Contact me for postage quotes for outside the UK. I will email the costs to you for your approval prior to payment.
- I will combine postage where possible for multiple items.
- I use Royal Mail or other couriers – whichever is the most cost effective for the customer.
- Items can be collected by appointment.
- I can deliver personally to the local area, please contact me for a delivery quote.
- Items paid by using Paypal are normally posted within 1 or 2 working days and will be sent only to the address registered on Paypal.
- Items paid by cheque will be dispatched 1 or 2 working days after the cheque has cleared.
- Items paid by Postal order will be dispatched 1 or 2 working days after receipt.
- If I am delivering an item I may accept cash on delivery but this must be agreed before purchase.
- All items may be returned.
- Please inform me of your intention to return within 24 hours of receipt.
- Return postage will be paid by purchaser.
- Refund will be issued when item has been received back.
- Condition of returned item must be the same as when delivered.
- If goods are damaged during transit, I will refund the purchase cost and postage paid.
- No refund will be given for damage caused by washing/microwave or use or damage during unpacking the item.
- Inform me of any damage within 24 hours of receipt and include detailed photographs of the damage. I need this to obtain compensation from the courier company used.